Friday, February 27, 2015

Contagious Dancing


Right. So. I explored the contagious dancing idea today. As you may have ascertained.

However, I'm not sure why, as I've pretty much already made a decision.

...which shall be revealed in a future post!

"Seriously?"

Yes.

"You're cruel."

I know. Mwuahahaha.

"Well. Curse you."

Curse your beautiful face.

"Curse yO MAMA"

Whoa. Whoa there. Hey now. Too far. Too gosh darn far, man.

"Oh... sorry... I thought we had... like... a thing going..."

You should be ashamed of yourself.

"But..."

Hush.

And now for some shorts!

Vampire Gastelbrau, a very cute short by Hannah Ayoubi:


And then Thought of You, by Ryan Woodward: 


That's it for today, folks! Have a good one. 

...Whatever a "one" may be.

10 comments:

  1. I loved the contagious dancing video! So cute. I can't wait to find out what your decision is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad! Though, granted, it's a bit bizarre, seeing as I was a bit sleep deprived when I made it haha. And you'll find out soon!

      Delete
  2. Hey Daria. Love the shorts. What were some of the biggest obstacles when making them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't really call my work shorts, more like concepts, but it's sooo much more time-consuming than you'd imagine, switching the little papers I drew on every time for the contagious dancing (but I love it, so 'tsall good). The other one, the voice one, wasn't that hard to do because I was just voicing over the drawings I'd made :)

      Delete
  3. Daria! You are literally killing me with not revealing what you're doing! I'm so excited to find out!! Also, the contagious dancing is very cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please don't die! I'm meeting with my SRP advisors today, and then I shall reveal what I'm doing in the next few days hopefully! And thank you very much :)

      Delete
  4. I think I am ecco'ing previous comments in that I am looking forward to seeing where this project leads. I guess that will come when I read your abstract later this week.

    You topic is fascinating to me beyond the coolness factor but also to demonstrate how SRP's can be conducted on projects outside of a lab or what people normally associate with the word "research."

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, most definitely! I think Phoebe Randall really paved the way last year with her art-oriented research, as well. And I hope people in future years are inspired to do what they want to do instead of settling! Because serious research can be done in any field :)

      Delete
  5. This post makes me so happy! I can't wait to see what you are doing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayyy happiness! Well, I just posted up what I'm doing, so the wait is over! Woo

      Delete